Male Breast Reduction: Gynecomastia Causes and Treatment
Dealing with gynecomastia condition can trigger self-confidence and personality among males. Therefore, getting a perfect contour chest in men is easy with Male Gynecomastia Treatment. It is only processed within age, gynecomastia grade, or type.
Gynecomastia is called “Man Boobs,” in which men grow breasts. It happens with unbalanced hormones in males, which develop mammary glands and associated fat surrounding them.
A good diet, a healthy regime, and regular workouts can be excellent if it’s temporary in puberty. The blog highlights some deep reasons for gynecomastia and its best treatments.
What Is Gynecomastia?
The increased breast gland tissue in males with imbalanced hormones is referred to as Gynecomastia. Your change in lifestyle, medications, and hormone therapy are effective reasons to inhibit the development of breast tissue in men. The overweight with excessive body fat storage in the chest area can also lead to mammary glands that look similar to the breast, not the chest.
The Diagnosis of Breast Enlargement Tissue In Men (Gynecomastia):
A careful and precise evaluation of breast tissue, abdomen, and genitals is necessary to diagnose gynecomastia properly. Consult the Best Plastic Surgeon for possible solutions and treatment for your gynecomastia problem. Certain tests to give a proper analysis of the cause of male breast tissue may include;
• Blood tests (CBC reports).
• CT Scans (Computerized Tomography).
• MRI Scans(Magnetic Resonance Imaging).
• Testicular Ultrasounds.
• Tissue Biopsies.
The Causes of Gynecomastia:
The development of gynecomastia can be because of many factors like unhealthy lifestyle, excessive consumption of alcohol, minimal exercising, aging, puberty, and drug or medication side effects.
1. Aging: The drop of testosterone after the 30s is natural in men, which is found to be a reason for gynecomastia. Thus, men, between 30 and 80 years are more prone to male breast or mammary gland enlargement.
2. Puberty: The hormonal changes in males during puberty signify gynecomastia. This is temporary and tends to resolve naturally without treatment within a couple of years or three.
3. High Level of Body Fat: Being overweight is caused by increased fat storage in the body. This is a cause of male breast enlargement of tissues or fat storage around the chest area. It is also linked to a higher percentage of estrogen levels. Fat tissues convert testosterone into female hormones estrogen by the enzyme aromatase.
4. Health Conditions: The changes in the body that trigger or disbalance hormones that convert testosterone into estrogen cause it. The health conditions may include;
• Trauma or tumors.
• Kidney failure.
• Liver failure.
• Hypothalamus or pituitary gland tumors.
• Klinefelter syndrome.
5. Certain Drugs or Medication Side Effects: In many gynecomastia cases, side effects caused by drugs or medication are caused. Certain medicines may contain estrogen properties, which increase estrogen production or transform testosterone into estrogen. Excessive alcohol, anabolic steroids, medications to treat HIV, antihypertensive, and antipsychotics can also cause it. Drugs like heroin, methadone, and amphetamines are lead reasons in the development of male breast tissues.
Male Breast Reduction Treatment:
In puberty, gynecomastia resolves over time without a precise surgical process. This is curable naturally in adolescents as it has no apparent cause. Gynecomastia surgery is only recommended for males with no improvement after adopting a healthy lifestyle, regular exercise, and a good diet.
Thus, pain, tenderness, or embarrassment can be triggers for surgical treatment. Specific use of prescribed medications after properly diagnosing gynecomastia grade and type is suitable. Medicines to treat breast cancer or other symptoms may help men with Male Breast Reduction. The medication may include the following;
• Tamoxifen (Soltamox).
• Aromatase inhibitors like anastrozole (Arimidex).
Note: Medications named are only recommended and approved for consumption by gynecomastia consultants.
What Is Gynecomastia Surgery?
After initial diagnosis, observation of breast tissue enlargement ensures that the right surgical process is decided. There are two types of gynecomastia surgery such as
1. Liposuction: In this, only the removal of breast fat is done, but not the breast gland tissue.
2. Mastectomy: In this surgical process, the breast gland tissue is removed. It even uses only small incisions and takes less recovery time.
Noteworthy is the type of treatment; grade, doctors’ experience, etc., decide the actual cost of Gynecomastia Treatment in Delhi and NCR.
The Final Verdict:
Obviously, there are many benefits of taking gynecomastia surgery. It ensures proper contouring of the male chest and enhances their personality. Male Gynecomastia Treatment varies within many types and throughout gynecomastia grade. Therefore, taking advice from the Best Gynecomastia Surgeon is all that is suggestible. The masculine figure in men boosts their confidence and even lowers the risk of many alleviated health problems like back pain, being overweight, breast cancer, etc. Don’t hesitate to meet Dr. Ashish Khare at Kalosa Gynecomastia Clinic to discuss male breast reduction treatment.